Our Top50 Ranches are specially selected – not everyone makes it in! Here are 5 reasons we love Gros Ventre River Ranch, Wyoming USA
Nestled on the banks of the Gros Ventre River with views of the Teton Range, this Jackson Hole dude ranch is not to be missed. During your stay, you’ll enjoy activities such as horseback riding, world-class fly-fishing, incredible hiking, relaxing and more!
Here are our top five reasons you need to visit Gros Ventre River Ranch this Summer!
1) The ranch is conveniently located just 18 miles from the visitors entrance of Grand Teton National Park and 60 miles from the southern entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Both parks offer amazing views, interesting geological sights, incredible wildlife and much more. Just ask the ranch to pack up a tasty sack lunch and head off in your rental car to explore the wonders of the wilderness beyond.
2) Offering adult-only ranch vacations towards Fall gives couples, singles and friends a chance to visit the ranch when it’s at its most quiet and peaceful. During this time, the ranch calms, crowds diminish in the valley, fall colors appear and the weather cools. Heaven.
3) They take their food very seriously, but not too seriously – it’s casual and relaxed attire, so you feel relaxed and comfortable while filling up on their delicious delights.
4) Downtime is also taken very seriously – even if you’re the sort who finds relaxation in activity, there’s the opportunity for true rest. Hammocks hang between trees throughout the front yard. Soft chairs wait to welcome you in front of the fireplace. Have the kitchen make you a sack lunch and laze along the riverbank. Start a game of horseshoes with a new friend or brush up on your roping skills. Take a hike up to the Wedding Tree and take in the incredible views of the Tetons. Whatever you choose, you’ll feel relaxed and refreshed in no time.
5) Having the incredible, rushing Gros Ventre River nearby means there are LOADS of water-based activities to enjoy alongside fantastic riding and hiking against the backdrop of the Tetons.
Want to find out more? Call 1-707-217-5205 to talk to a dedicated member of our team or check availability at Top50Ranches.com