Tired of going on a 3-day cruise every summer? Do you take that same trip to the mountains with your family every single year? Don't fret. Help is on the way. Here are the best summer vacations that you’ve never heard of:
1. Adult Summer Camp
· While this is summer camp, this isn’t the place that you want your kids to be. Our two favorite adult summer camps are Camp No Counselor and Camp Grounded. Both of these camps provide a sleep away camp experience that lets adults be kids for a weekend.
2. Ranch Vacation
· Have you ever wanted to feel what it’s like to live on a dude ranch? Or maybe you just want to go on a relaxing trip where you and your family can learn how to ride horses. There are great ranch vacation opportunities all over the US that are great for singles, couples, and families! Check out Top 50 Ranches to find the perfect ranch vacation spot for you.
3. RV Trip Across the Country
· Rent an RV, grab a map (or download a map app) and get going! There is no better way to learn about the great USA than to go and experience it. RVs are a great way to spend quality time with your family and see a lot of the country! Check out these lists of RV games and important stops to make on your trip!
4. Beach Camping
· Traditional camping is great, but you know what is even better? Beach Camping! There is nothing like waking up to a fabulous view of the water in the comfort of the sand. Beach camping is a fun activity to do with friends or family and it’s really affordable too! Here is a full list of beach camping sites in the US.
Top 50 Ranches is the leading resource for travelers seeking ranch vacations. We have a comprehensive list of 50 of the best ranch vacations varying in everything from working ranches to luxury escapes. Visit us online so we can start planning your dream ranch vacation.