If you’re familiar with Top50 Ranches, then you’ll know that today we handpick unique one-of-a-kind ranches, from ultra-luxurious to rustic working cattle; ranches that offer discerning travelers from around the world the chance to experience what makes ranch life and ranch adventures so unique and special.
That’s why we are so excited to share with you our news that brand new, ultra-luxurious Utah ranch, The Lodge at Blue Sky is now part of the Top50 Ranches family!
The Lodge at Blue Sky Utah is so new that it hasn’t even opened yet! Set to welcome guests in May 2019, this state-of-the-art Auberge Resorts Collection Property has already been dubbed as one of the ‘Most Hotly Anticipated Hotel Openings of 2019’ by the Robb Report.
Nestled in the peaceful Wasatch Mountains of Utah’s stunning wilderness, The Lodge at Blue Sky is one Utah ranch from which you can expect a serious luxury ranch vacation. Sitting under our ‘Ultra Ranches’ category, you really can expect the best of the best from your Blue Sky Utah ranch vacation.
Take me there
5 Reasons The Lodge at Blue Sky Utah is Truly ‘Ultra’
- The helicopter rides! For the ultimate thrill, jump on board their helicopter and take in the incredible Utah scenery on one of their heli-snowboarding and heli-skiing adventures – perfect for adrenaline junkies.
- Enjoy luxury as nature intended; the sumptuous creekside Creek Houses have been designed with a ‘deep reverence for Nature’s beauty’, offering clean lines, natural materials and, of course, unparalleled views.
- The abundance of outdoor pursuits makes this wild and wonderful place the ultimate adventure playground; horseback riding over private trails, fly-fishing on private waters, cross-country and back-country skiing, sporting clays, hiking, biking and more!
- You’ll feel so well. Escape to the Auberge Edge Spa, relax and recover. Breathe in Blue Sky’s clean Alpine air and take in the dramatic mountain peaks. Unwind with yoga in a high mountain meadow or deep forest. Reconnect.
- The chefs create seasonal dishes from food that is fresh, organic, and lovingly grown and locally sourced from the lush surrounding 3,500-acre mountain landscape.
Discover Blue Sky Utah
More ranch vacation reading:
Not sure what to pack for your dude ranch vacation? We’ve got you covered – discover what to pack for your ranch vacation – 10 suitcase essentials
Traveling alone? Here’s why dude ranch vacations are perfect for solo travelers
Don’t forget to explore our ranch vacation Specials for the latest dude ranch discounts, offers and events, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter