Award-winning luxury guest ranch The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek (Saratoga, Wyo.) has released its much-anticipated winter getaway adventure packages. Named the No. 2 Resort in the World and the No. 1 Resort in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers Choice Awards, for the past two years in a row, Brush Creek Ranch combines activity and adventure, with rejuvenation and relaxation to create the perfect western winter getaway.
Opening for the first time in three years for the winter season, they have created special all-inclusive packages like the Holiday & New Year’s Week Celebration, and a Winter Ranch Vacation Weekend Getaway.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch comes alive in the winter, with a blanket of white snow covering its 30,000 acres of pristine land and snow-capped peaks in all directions. The ranch will open its gates for winter beginning December 27, 2015 through to the end of March 2016.
New Year’s Eve festivities
The winter wonderland season at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch will kick off with a Holiday and New Year’s week celebration from December 27 to January 3. There’ll be a New Year’s Eve bonfire and exquisite dinner celebration with live entertainment – the perfect way to ring in the New Year with family and friends.
Then, beginning February 4, 2016, Brush Creek Ranch will offer a Winter Ranch Vacation Weekend Getaway package, available Thursday to Sunday through March 27, 2016.
The winter season brings a whole new set of activities, both indoor and outdoor, and a variety of ways to enjoy the grandeur of the ranch, including:
• Snowmobiling adventures through the untouched Rocky Mountain backcountry of Wyoming
• Cross-country skiing, on cat-groomed double-track trails or through endless backcountry
• Snowshoeing over more than 50 miles of trails
• Ice fishing on six private ponds stocked with rainbow and brown trout
• Sledding and tubing for all ages
• Horseback riding
• Shooting at the BCR Gun Club
• Archery offering size representations of big game animals
• Indoor adventures including yoga in a heated yurt, indoor recreation center and arcade; and relaxation and rejuvenation in the Trailhead Spa
As an all-inclusive resort, guests will also enjoy three daily meals, including hearty feasts, inspiring happy hours and elegant dinners, in the Ranch’s Trailhead Lodge and Brush Creek Ranch Saloon. Experience delectable Rocky Mountain-inspired cuisine and enjoy premium spirits, beers and open access to the Ranch’s 2,000-bottle wine cellar!
From $800 per person, per night based on standard occupancy
• Luxury accommodations
• Three gourmet meals per day
• Soft drinks, premium spirits, beer and wine
• Access to all on-ranch activities to include gear and guides
• Spa experiences
• Select elite à la carte experiences including Snowmobiling
A ranch fee (inclusive of all gratuities and all applicable taxes) will also apply.
For more information about The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, or to inquire about rates call (307) 327-5284, email email@example.com or visit www.BrushCreekRanch.com or find, follow and like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.