Cowgirl Up for a Cure is your chance to escape for an unforgettable three-day weekend at Brush Creek Ranch, Wyoming, while simultaneously supporting breast cancer charity Susan G Komen.
From September 4–7, 2014, you can be part of an inspiring weekend designed to encourage and enhance your inner cowgirl. Brush Creek welcomes you to join Ambassador Nancy G Brinker, Founder and Chair for Susan G Komen, on the 15,000-acre luxury guest ranch, which provides the ideal setting for bonding with girlfriends and loved ones.
Highlights of this getaway with a unique feel-good factor include:
- Adventures and activities on the 15,000-acre guest ranch, including: horseback riding, fly fishing, shooting, archery, hiking, mountain biking and much more!
- Exceptional accommodation surrounded by an awe-inspiring landscape
- Fitness Hike/ Run Challenge
- Rejuvenating fitness and wellness spa offerings
- Nightly live entertainment, including CMA recording artist Suzy Bogguss and Nashville’s Eric Von
- Fresh and inspired gourmet Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Educational programs and inspiring speakers focusing on health, wellness and cancer prevention
- Opportunities to create an enduring community with fellow cowgirls.
You can view the full Cowgirl Up for the Cure itinerary on the Brush Creek website.
How is my booking helping to fight breast cancer?
As well as the inspiring line-up of speakers and educational programs, every cowgirl attending can be reassured that they are supporting Susan G Komen financially, too. A place at this exclusive weekend costs each guest $2,250 per person* – $750 of this is donated to Susan G Komen and your contribution will be matched, dollar for dollar, by the Bruce & Beth White Family.
*As well as your $750 contribution to Susan G Komen, the pricing includes lodging, meals, soft drinks, premium spirits, beer and wine, and a wide range of activities with guides, gear and instruction. Excludes 10% ranch fee, taxes, spa services and off ranch experiences.
Cowgirl Up reservations are only accepted via the Brush Creek Ranch Office, so enquire today by calling 307-327-5284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on a range of exciting Top50 Ranches, browse all our quality-assured ranches.