If you’re familiar with Top50 Ranches, then you’ll know that our listings feature only the best handpicked, one-of-a-kind ranches. Browse through luxury ranch vacations to rustic working ranches where you can get involved in ranch life; and explore international ranch vacations that offer discerning travelers the chance to experience what makes ranch adventures so unique and special.
That’s why we are so excited to share with you the news that a beautifully exotic Arizona ranch is now part of the Top50 Ranches family – welcome to Circle Z Ranch, Patagonia, Arizona!
Circle Z Ranch Arizona is the oldest continually operating Arizona guest ranch and they LOVE their traditions. Family-owned, Circle Z is nestled in the heart of the Sonoran Desert in Southern Arizona, and has longed been held and appreciated as conservation land for present and future generations. On your Arizona ranch vacation, you’ll experience a down-to-earth atmosphere, stunning scenery and best of all, it’s open October to April – an Arizona ranch vacation is the perfect place to escape to for some winter sun!
Take me there
5 Reasons You’ll Want to Escape to Circle Z Ranch
- The newly remodelled cottages at Circle Z are beautifully decorated and are dotted around the pristine property. Each has a little patio, perfect for relaxing on your Arizona ranch vacation and the ranch will accommodate you whether you’re traveling solo, or with friends and family.
- You will be wowed by three fantastic ranch vacation cookouts during your stay, true cowboy style! There’s an evening grill with outdoor dining and fresh-grilled delicacies, a morning picnic cookout on the trail at their sister ranch; and a special chuck-wagon cookout, either on a cowboy-style breakfast ride or as a mouth-watering lunchtime BBQ. Such a unique and fun way to refuel for your adventures!
- Horse riding at Circle Z is a rider’s dream. They pride themselves on offering the best horse riding vacations in Arizona – and having over 90 years experience behind them, we can understand why! On your Arizona ranch vacations, you’ll explore over 100 miles of trails, and be inspired and awed by the ever-changing landscapes. Don’t yet ride? They are super-welcoming to beginners, too and have a brand new covered arena for you to pick up the basics. And at the end of the day, be thrilled as you watch the entire herd gallop out to the night pastures, an amazing photo op not to be missed!
- You can choose to relax or get a bit of work done on your Arizona ranch vacation; head to the pool to top up your tan, or cool off in the games room. There are many ranch vacation activities for all tastes and if you’re peckish after all that activity, there’s a conveniently stocked snack fridge, too.
- This place is seriously Instagrammable if you’re looking to boost your social media following while on your Arizona ranch vacation: With the beauty of the horses, the gorgeous décor and the amazing unspoiled vistas, there is so much opportunity for excellent photography.
Discover Circle Z
More ranch vacation reading:
Always heading to the beach on your vacation? Why not make the change this year and do something new? Here’s the lowdown on a beach vacation versus a dude ranch vacation and why ranches rule!
Looking for a totally unique vacation? Here are 6 Instagrammable glamping destinations you'll love
Don’t forget to explore our ranch vacation Specials for the latest dude ranch discounts, offers and events, and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter