We love bringing you new and fabulous ranch vacation destinations from all over the world, and now we’re proud to introduce an incredible Ultra Ranch, nestled in the heart of The Land of Enchantment…
We hand-select only the best ranch vacations on the planet as our top 50 ranches and this new addition to our ranch vacations family will not disappoint.
The Auberge Resorts Collection’s beautiful Bishop’s Lodge, New Mexico (New Mexico is also known as ‘The Land of Enchantment’), is a lovingly preserved and renovated resort ranch, a soulful respite that’s been designed to immerse the traveler in a world of nature, wellbeing and local culture.
Being listed on Top50 Ranches as one of our exclusive ‘Ultra Ranches’ means that you can expect the crème de la crème, the best of the best, the ultimate in luxury accommodations, experiences and services.
5 reasons you’ll love Bishop’s Lodge, New Mexico
- Situated on 317 secluded acres of land, guests are invited to slow down and engage in powerful personal transformation. And being an Auberge Resorts property, you are guaranteed a premier, high-end experience at Bishop's Lodge.
- You will explore the vibrant culture of discovery and expression, through nature-driven adventures, visual arts, ancient healing arts, culinary journeys and memorable celebrations, as well as through the design and architecture of the lovingly restored Lodge.
- There are many great activities on offer at Bishop's Lodge, such as horseback riding and experiences; healing arts, yoga and fitness; hiking, games and other outdoor activities – including a seasonal pool.
- The dining experiences at Bishop's Lodge, New Mexico are second-to-none and you can even consider the 1.5 million acres of Santa Fe National Forest as your dining venue of choice when you order a chef-packed destination picnic!
- You may choose from four styles of accommodation: Guest rooms, Suites, Casitas or the 12-room Bunkhouse. Each invites you to reconnect with your loved ones and enjoy a slow, intentional way of life lived in harmony with the New Mexico land.
I’d like to find out more
Written by Kate Hammaren; luxury and adventure travel writer, editor and world traveler.