Triple Creek Ranch specials - spaces still available!
Triple Creek Ranch promises dude ranch vacations to remember at its mountain retreat, with rustically elegant private log cabins, a comfortable lodge, fabulous horseback riding, fishing and much more besides. Check out the Montana dude ranch's specials for 2012 - there's currently still space on these weeks but you'll have to hurry, as these great offers are sure to sell out fast...
Klicks For Chicks and Steelhead Celebration November 8-12 ~ Riding for the girls and fishing for the guys!
While the girls venture out on the range, guys can enjoy Steelhead fishing with the owner, Craig Barrett. From the ranch you will drive to North Fork, Idaho, a scenic one hour and fifteen minute trip to meet experienced guides of Rawhide Outfitters. Craig Barrett, owner and avid fly fisherman, will lead this four-day outdoor sporting event. Included are two days of guided fly fishing and a day trip to Hamilton Trap Club, where sporting clays and trap shooting are sure to test your 'deadeye'. Each evening, all participants gather for cocktails, fine dining and tales of the day.
Klicks For Chicks November 15-19
The ride, 100 kilometers (62 miles), an all-woman ride will be for 'chicks' only. While traveling companions are welcome to the many exciting activities and luxurious accommodationsTriple Creek Ranch has to offer; cowgirls will venture into deep canyons, over mountain passes, past crystal clear lakes and through pristine meadows to discover the 'last frontier' and wilds of the Rocky Mountain West. As the adventure progresses, riders return each evening to the ranch where the home fires burn and cocktails, gourmet food and luxury cabins await. Then after a restful night, cowgirls mount up and venture out for another day on the scenic 'Big Sky' frontier.
Cowgirl-Up for Parkinsons!
Triple Creek Ranch will donate a $1 for every kilometer ridden by every cowgirl. The Ranch is sponsoring the Montana-based, non-profit organization, Summit for Parkinson's, in order to raise funds and awareness in the community. A fireside awards ceremony at the home of Triple Creek Ranch's owner, Barbara Barrett, will follow the last day's ride. Included in this adventure is a Triple Creek Ranch gift and stories to re-tell for a lifetime.
Artist Workshop Weekends
October 18 - 21
- Greg Kelsey - sculpture About The Artist
- Kathy Sigle - watercolor About The Artist
- Andy Thomas - oils About The Artist
October 25 - 28
- Joe Kronenberg - oils and pastels About The Artist
- H. Steven Oiestad - pastels and watercolors About The Artist
- Jean Richardson - acrylics About The Artist
These 4-day / 3-night experiences include...
- Workshops, accommodations and on-ranch activities.
- Three nights in a luxurious cabin with wood-burning fireplace, complimentary house wine and spirits and a private or nearby hot tub.
- Gourmet meals
- Artists welcome and "Quick Draw" reception
- Workshop sessions with the artists
- Guided tour of the Ranch's Western genre art collection
- Opportunity to ask artists about the art world in a personal and relaxed atmosphere
- Farewell art exhibit and reception
- Morning and Afternoon Workshop Sessions
- Painting Sessions - Artists will be available to guide guests in the painting and sculpting experience. If you choose this workshop, you will be provided with a blank canvas, art supplies and a frame for your finished piece.
- The Joy of Observing the Artists at Work - participating artists will be demonstrating throughout the weekend. Artists will display their original art created during the weekend in the activities center. Original art and newly created art will be available for purchase.
- Participants will also enjoy the luxurious comforts of Triple Creek Ranch, with its extensive Western art collection, innovative cuisine, intuitive personalized service and activities such as horseback riding, hiking, fly fishing, birding & nature tours and photo safaris, to name just a few.
Cabin rates starting at $950 per couple, per night. All-inclusive fees include luxurious accommodations, snacks, breakfast, lunch, gourmet dinners, house wines and house spirits, and all featured on-ranch activities.
For more information on Triple Creek Ranch and to book any of these specials, visit Top50Ranches.com
By Mel Rutherford