Top50 Ranches Competition Terms and Conditions
The Hideout Guest Ranch Competition - December 8 2011 - Terms and conditions
1. Prize is a 4-night stay for one person
2. Flights not included.
3. Included in the prize are all meals, airport transfers and ranch activities.
4. Winner to arrive Sunday and leave Thursday morning
5. Not included in the prize is is the 15% gratuity. This will be calculated for the winner and is to be paid separately
6. Winner required to fill out the Guest Questionnaire detailing riding abilities
Top50 Competition General Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must provide the following information when entering this competition: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and age, and the question(s) must be answered.
2. The competition is open to Top50 visitors only.
3. The competition is open to all residents and Top50 viewers excluding employees of Top50Ranches.com, its affiliates, agents and their direct family members.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must have their claim countersigned by a parent or guardian.
6. No trade, consumer groups or third party applicants accepted.
7. The competition can be entered by completing the entry form. Illegible or incomplete forms will not be considered.
8. There will be one winner drawn for each giveaway, unless otherwise stated. Each ranch giveaway and their offerings is outlined on Top50Ranches.com.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternatives of equal value in circumstances beyond its control.
10. Winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. Top50Ranches.com decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There is no cash alternative, unless otherwise stated.
13. Top50Ranches.com reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in the opinion of the company, and if circumstances arise which are outside the company's control.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
15. The laws of the United States govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by Top50Ranches.com.
16. The winner will be contacted by Top50 Ranches when the competition closes.
17. For ranch vacation prizes, winner must adhere to each ranch’s special considerations and limitations as outlined in each storefront. And for the safety of yourself, the winner must adhere to the ranch’s established weight limit when horseback riding.