Top50 Ranches April 2012 Video Competition Terms and Conditions
Top50 Video Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must provide the following information when entering this competition: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and age, and a video must be supplied in a format postable to Facebook.
2. The competition is open to Top50 visitors and Facebook fans only.
3. The competition is open to all residents and Top50 viewers excluding employees of Top50Ranches.com, its affiliates, agents and their direct family members.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must have their claim countersigned by a parent or guardian.
6. No trade, consumer groups or third party applicants accepted.
7. The competition can be entered by emailing Top50 Ranches with the details outlined in point 1. Illegible or incomplete entries will not be considered.
8. There will be one winner selected by a judge, and the judge's decision is final.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternatives of equal value in circumstances beyond its control.
10. Winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. Top50Ranches.com decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There is no cash alternative, unless otherwise stated.
13. Top50Ranches.com reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in the opinion of the company, and if circumstances arise which are outside the company's control.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
15. The laws of the United States govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by Top50Ranches.com.
16. The winner will be contacted by Top50 Ranches when the competition closes.
17. For ranch vacation voucher prizes, winner must redeem their voucher toward a ranch vacation through Top50 Ranches. The winner must adhere to their chosen ranch’s special considerations and limitations as outlined in its storefront. For their own safety, the winner must adhere to the ranch’s established weight limit when horseback riding.