Top50 Ranches and Discover Outdoor life feature Devil's Thumb Ranch
Top50 Ranches and Discover Outdoor life feature Devil's Thumb Ranch on their latest episode of Discover Ranches, the new ranch travel series on DiscoverOutdoorLife.com.
Solar panels, stand up paddle board yoga, on-site organically grown vegetables and pasture-to-table beef are just a few of the elements that set Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa apart from the rest. This progressive ranch resort is the subject of Discover Ranches latest episode.
Located only an hour from Denver, Devil’s Thumb is a haven for the adventurous in spirit and palate, as they offer unparalleled zip line tours -five of them- as well as stand up paddle boarding and paddle board yoga, mountain biking, hiking, archery, a survival course, and a menu designed by Chef Evan Treadwell that will satisfy the hardest of the hard-core foodies.
The ranch prides itself on being environmentally friendly and it shows in all the details: recycled wood interiors, solar panels that power multiple buildings, natural, organic ingredients for the spa’s products, and locally grown, sustainable meats and produce are just a few of the efforts this ranch makes in an effort to reduce their carbon footprint.
Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa is a highly regarded and environmentally friendly year-round Ranch resort and spa offering rustically upscale accommodations, fine dining and an array of winter and summer outdoor and wilderness recreation activities. Since 1938, guests have enjoyed the restorative and relaxing features of the Ranch for their quick get aways, vacations, corporate retreats, family reunions and weddings.
They are located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, 65 miles west of Denver, and 10 minutes from Winter Park. The Ranch encompasses 6,000 acres at the foot of the Continental Divide in the Ranch Creek Valley of Grand County.
Discover Ranches takes you to the heart of ranches and ranch vacations, exploring the stories behind the guardians of timeless landscapes, supporters of local communities, creators of once-in-a-lifetime experiences, producers of cattle, and cultivators of award-winning food. The new international travel series features on Discover Outdoor Life, an on-line network dedicated to the outdoor enthusiast. For more information about the Discover Ranches travel series: www.discoveroutdoorlife.com, or email ExploreIt@DiscoverOutdoorLife.com
In addition to Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa the series’ first season will include: The Ranch at Rock Creek, The Hideout Lodge and Guest Ranch, Brush Creek Ranch, Rowse's 1+1 Ranch, Deep Canyon Guest Ranch, Red Horse Mountain Ranch, Averill's Flathead Lake Lodge, Chico Basin Ranch and Texas Ranch Life.
Discover Outdoor Life is an on-line network dedicated to the outdoor enthusiast. It includes informative articles, user reviews, videos, and photos, and of course its signature series, ‘Discover Ranches’. Both efforts were created by long-time rancher and Top50 Business owner Jody Dahl, and television producer Kerry Lambert (Food Network, Discovery Channel, The Cooking Channel, PBS).
Discover Ranches sponsors include DeBruycker Charolais Ranch, Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Top50 Ranches, Back in the Saddle, Ameripride, Ranch & Reata magazine, and Ubiquitas Design.
For more information: www.DiscoverOutdoorLife.com, email@example.com.
- Ranch Vacations are integral to not only our history, but to the preservation and sustainability of our land and the people around.
- The underlying purpose of Discover Ranches Travel Series is to preserve the ranching heritage and shed light on how ranches are making greater contributions to the land and people around them.
- Unlike some tourism products out there, your typical guest ranch is a business inextricably linked with altruism and a love of the human condition, animals, the ecosystem, community and authentic connection with the land.
- Ranchers feel so passionately about the land on which they live and sharing that love with the visitors who join their families, that a great deal of time is dedicated and devoted to protecting the environment through constant collaboration, education and advocating sustainable practices, and supporting local communities.
- Ranch Vacations are an education whereby many guests’ lives are forever changed. As Bill Porcher, wrangler at Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort, states ‘…many guests have said this was the most life-changing experience of their lives’.
- As ranch vacation owner, Debbie Atha of Free Rein Guest Ranch states, ‘only with the continued patronage of our inspirational guests can we persist in in these missions to make the world a better place. Guests at a ranch are touched in some unique way that they never thought possible and are educated and motivated on a larger scale to also make an impact on the land and people around them’.
Your endorsements to this campaign makes an impact on a larger scale and helps make the underlying purpose and larger contributions by ranches achievable.