Spring into your next vacation with a lighter pocket! Grab these amazing offers from Top50's best dude, guest and working ranches...
Brush Creek Ranch in Wyoming is giving you the sixth day free on its Pursuit of Togetherness week on July Fourth weekend when you reserve by March 31! OR enjoy 15% off this luxury dude ranch's 7-night Home on the Range package between June 9 and August 31.
North Fork Ranch in Colorado is offering 15% off weekly stays from May 25–June 1 & June 1–8, and 10% off shorter stays from June 4–8 & June 24–29. Or, enjoy FREE airport transfers for up to four people on weekly full-rate stays (valid any dates).
Majestic Dude Ranch - Discount code
Majestic Dude Ranch in Colorado knows how to do fun, action-packed family vacations - and this spring, you can enjoy a 20% discount for Family Weeks from June through August! Or, leave the kids at home and enjoy a 30% discount for Adult Weeks starting May 12 & 18, 2013.
Quote code: TOP50MDRSPRING
Elk Mountain Ranch in Colorado is offering $200 off adult rates and $100 off child rates for weeks June 2 & June 16, 2013. Don't miss your opportunity to snap up a bargain from a guest ranch with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence!
Siwash Lake Ranch in BC, Canada, invites you to roam its 80,000 acres of pristine wilderness on horseback on its all-inclusive Range Rider package. For special dates in June, rates start from just $595 per night - true luxury without the price tag!
Triple Creek Ranch's all-inclusive Craig Barrett Skwala Hatch Celebration, April 11–16, starts at just $950* per couple, per night - perfect for those fishing aficionados!
This luxury Montana working ranch is also running a Women's Rocky Mountain Rendezvous from May 1-6, and invites adventurous women to explore western Montana's Rocky Mountains and cowgirl culture. From $950* per couple, per night (all-inclusive).
High Lonesome - Dude Ranch
A six night/five day, premium dude ranch trip:
Adults - $2,650 (16 and up)
Youth - $1,500 (4 through 15)
Child - 3 and under no charge
All arrivals on Sunday and departures on Saturday. Dates based on availability, late May through August.
Special offer for a limited time: First youth FREE when accompanied by adult guest (one per family).
Top 3 ways to treat Mom
Mother's Day ranch vacations she'll love!
1. Head to Tod Mountain Ranch in BC, Canada, for its Mother’s Day Weekend Celebration on May 10-12. This 2-night vacation is just $525* per person, and includes accommodation, riding, meals, snacks and more! *Excludes taxes and gratuities. See website for details of May Day and Fathers Day specials.
2. When 3 or more guests book a 5-night (minimum) stay at the luxury Lone Mountain Ranch in Montana from June 1–6, save 15% off peak season rates AND get a free massage for Mom! With a plethora of included activities for all ages, Mom can enjoy family time and time for herself.
Quote code: TOP50MOM
3. Treat yourself to an all-inclusive bonding vacation with your daughter at the Sugar and Spice Ranch in Texas. Enjoy these great discounts on the first two weeks of summer camp!
Week 1: Was $2,199, Now $1,799
Week 2: Was $2,199, Now $1,899
Sessions begin May 25 for moms and girls ages 5+
- I've got my eye on C Lazy U Ranch's 3-night Memorial Day package between May 24-27, which includes a kids program and nightly entertainment at bargain rates of $325 per adult (from $125 per child). Not forgetting the ever-popular 4-night Julie Goodnight Horse & Yoga Clinic for Women on May 17–20, always a great experience.
- I'm not one to turn down a steak and a glass of wine, so The Resort at Paws Up's annual Montana Master Grillers event on May 24-27 is right up my street. The culinary weekend starts from just $5,555 (based on 2 adults) - a bargain for an all-inclusive gourmet experience at this luxury Montana ranch resort.
- As a working ranch gal, Zapata Ranch and its sister ranch Chico Basin, in Colorado, are favorites of mine. True cowboys will love these specials - check out their websites for further details:
Zapata Ranch Get 15% off these 3 Zapata packages! Quote code: TOP50ZSPRING
Horsemanship clinic: August 4-11
Fishing Pack Trip: June 30-July 7
Butcher, Baker, Ice-cream Maker: July 7-14
Chico Basin Ranch
Branding Camp: May 6-11 and June 3-8
Cowboy Camp: July 8-13 and August 12-17
- Head to Free Rein Ranch in BC, Canada, in the last week of May for its Branding Extravaganza. This is as authentic as a ranch vacation gets!
Mel Rutherford, Top50 Ranches