California Dude Ranch, Alisal Guest Ranch Fall and Winter Events
ALISAL’S FALL AND WINTER PACKAGES MAKE THIS THE PERFECT TIME TO ESCAPE TO THE SANTA YNEZ VALLEY
Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort may be at its most beautiful during the fall and winter months and with some incredible package offerings there is even more incentive to visit. From September-May guests can partake in the Round- Up Vacation Package. There’s also Couples Bootcamp, the November Harvest Weekend, Cowboy Christmas, and March’s annual BBQ Bootcamp.
From September-May Alisal offers a special "Round-Up Vacation" Package. Unlimited golf, horseback riding on the regularly scheduled two-hour rides, access to the Fitness Center and Spa, tennis and fishing are included in the regular price of the room. This package applies to only two people per room and is non-transferable.
The Round-Up Vacation Package is offered on stays of two or more consecutive nights, Sunday through Thursday from September - May. It is also offered on weekends from November through March. Holiday and summer restrictions apply. Inclusive activities begin at 1:00 pm on the day of arrival and end at 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
Golf carts and boats are additional.
Similar to the popular Cowgirl Bootcamp, which takes place each May, this is a chance to treat your "better half" to a first-class Alisal adventure filled with thrills and pampered pleasures. The package includes:
• Daily horseback rides
• Rodeo instruction
• Breakfast ride to the historic old Adobe
• A Fly-fishing lesson
• Nightly entertainment
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Alisal Signature Massage for two
• Gourmet wine dinner and special lakeside dinner
• Moonlight hay ride
• Romantic turn-down gifts
• Plenty of time for relaxing and recreation
• Taxes and service charges
Price: $2,550.00 per couple
Dates: October 18-21, 2012
HARVEST WEEKEND WITH LUCAS & LEWELLEN VINEYARDS:
Join Alisal Guest Ranch with Lucas & Lewellen Vineyards for an unforgettable weekend to celebrate the fall harvest. This Western-focused wine event includes entry to an exclusive Harvest Party, a winemaker’s dinner, breakfast horseback ride, BBQ dinner, dancing, live entertainment and much more. The Harvest Party features live music, barrel and tank sampling and production tours. Complete the weekend with a round of golf, horseback riding or just relax and reflect on the bounty of the weekend. The package includes:
• Studio accommodation for three days and two nights
• Welcome basket
• Breakfast and dinner daily, including wine with dinner
• Welcome wine reception and BBQ dinner
• Line dancing and Western entertainment
• Sunday Breakfast ride to the Historic Adobe
• Transportation and admission to Lucas & Lewellen Harvest Party
• Wine reception
• Winemaker’s dinner with Lucas and Lewellen Principals
• Horseback riding on scheduled two hour rides, golf green fees, tennis and fishing at Alisal Lake
• Taxes and service charges
Price: $1,500.00 per couple
Suites rates available upon request
Dates: November 9-11, 2012
With carriage rides, carolers, lavishly decorated trees, crafts, gifts, and more, Alisal is the perfect location to celebrate and enjoy the holiday season with family and friends.
Alisal is offering a Holiday Package during December and January and the package includes:
• Studio accommodation for two nights
• All meals
• Unlimited horseback riding, golf green fees, tennis, and fishing pole and bait for fishing on Alisal Lake
Price: The Holiday Package is $550.00 for two, and $125.00 for children 6-18 and $66.43 for children 3-5. (Children under 2 are complimentary).
Dates: December and January; blackout dates apply from December 17-January 1, 2013.
At the first annual Alisal BBQ Bootcamp all of the best BBQ secrets and more will be revealed. For over 60 years the Alisal has treated grilling as a fine art and now our executive chef Pascal Godé, with the help of legendary Grill Master and Hitching Post II owner, Frank Ostini, will help guests hone their grilling skills. Morning sessions will cover all the aspects of BBQ from the best way to start a fire to what to do with spice rubs; afternoons are free for horseback riding, golf or a visit to the spa; and evenings give you a chance to interact with local guest chefs and winemakers who will be on hand to create feasts designed to further fire-up your grilling passions. The package includes:
• Studio accommodation with wood burning fireplace for three-nights and four-days
• Welcome basket with Western-Style weekend accessories
• All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
• Workshops on grilling methods and equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
• Keepsake booklet for notes and recipes
• Saturday morning breakfast ride to Historic Old Adobe by way of horseback or haywagon
• Unlimited golf green fees, horseback riding, tennis, fishing pole and bait for fishing at Alisal Lake
Price: Package price starts at $2,650 for four days and three nights based on double occupancy. Limited availability.
Dates: March 21-24, 2012
RESERVATIONS: For reservations please contact Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort at 888.4.ALISAL, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Ranch on the web at www.alisal.com.
ABOUT ALISAL: The Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort offers 73 telephone-and-television-free guest cottages and suites, more than 50 miles of horseback riding trails, two 18-hole championship golf courses, a 6500 square foot spa and fitness center, six tennis courts and a 100-acre spring-fed lake with water sports, including fly fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
The Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort has long been considered the premier full-service guest ranch for couples, families, and conferences since it opened in 1946. This secluded hideaway is one of the few places where time seems reluctant to move forward.
For additional information or travel accommodations, contact the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort at 800.4.ALISAL, via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the Ranch on the web at www.alisal.com.