5 Reasons You Need To Visit Estancia Los Potreros This Summer!
1. At Estancia Los Potreros, you get to see what it’s like to ride a traditional gaucho, gaited breed of horse, the Paso – try out the amazing gait that’s somewhere between walk and trot!
2. Ride over 6,000 acres of plains, hills and down through the valleys on a trail ride, or why not turn your hoof to polo?
3. The estancia (farm) is listed in the UK national tabloid The Telegraph as one of ‘15 Amazing Adventures For 2015’.
4. The estancia is family-run by the Beggs, who delight in welcoming guests to share their home and lifestyle, providing a unique and unforgettable vacation in first-hand contact with the rural traditions of Argentina.
5. The family is offering a huge one-off 30% discount based on two sharing this summer.
An unmissable opportunity!
Estancia Los Potreros is an exclusive 6,500-acre working cattle farm, delightfully secluded at the top of the Sierras Chicas in the heart of the beautiful region of Córdoba.
Whether your passion is outstanding horses, beautiful scenery, walking, photography, bird watching, soaking up the local culture or simply enjoying good company in a truly unique setting, Estancia Los Potreros has something for everyone!
Come see for yourself! The Beggs are offering a massive 30% off stays based on two people sharing a room (double or twin): One person pays full price, the second person receives a 30% discount on a minimum stay of five nights.
Claim your discount today! For bookings:
Check out these first-hand accounts of a trip to Estancia Los Potreros!
Channelling My Inner Gaucho
Living Out The Gaucho Dream
A Day In The Life Of An Argentine Cowboy (Gaucho)